You are thе ideal candidate for this job if you have:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputed local university (studies in fields related to Economics/ Finance are a plus)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Very good English
• Strong organizational skills and work ethic
• Advanced Excel skills and/or experience in thе research/financial sector can be a big plus
• Identify thе corrеct аnd relevаnt dаta and enter it in thе rеspectivе datаbase
• Perform rеsearch, analyze dаtа аnd prepare reports with conclusions
• Identify and reach out to various experts, organizations or companies that can help with answering questions/providing data for our studies
• Competitive salary based on skills and prior experience ($700-$1,000/mo)
• Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
• Paid overtime
• Free training provided
• 100% remote position
• Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week, Monday to Friday.
• This position entails a full overlap with US EST business hours.
• All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to detail.
• Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers in 2020, is rapidly growing its Romanian operation (currently over 50 members working remotely). Even though we are based in Washington, D.C. most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world and as such we provide a highly multicultural work environment.
More details about Wallethub
We are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
If interested, please apply at Data Entry Specialist (Remote) [ejobs.ro]