At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in Montreuil, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more particularly in the Enterprise Data department. The Data Quality & Architecture team aims to provide tools that facilitate and make the work of development teams more reliable.
As a Data Engineer, you join the team that ensures the development of the various tools and processes to guarantee the Data Quality of the platform used by all Ubisoft Worldwide teams.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- As a Data Engineer, you will be in charge of several BI projects:
- Develop frameworks and APIs and provide support for the activities and processes of platform users (python, SQL, Angular, REST, GRAPHQL);
- Be a force of proposal on the optimization of processes and best practices for the platform as for the team;
- Participate in the definition of security rules and the future architecture of the platform.
- As a Data Quality Developer you will be in charge of:
- Develop and maintain quality indicators for the data produced and used by the Advanced Analytics team;
- Improve and / or create monitoring tools to track the quality of the data;
- Create specific dashboards to track the data chain by intervening throughout the BI chain to ensure the routing of data and its relevance.
- Higher diploma in general or IT engineering with a BI / Data specialty;
- 3 years experience as a Data Engineer or BI Developer;
- Mastery of the SQL language on complex queries and a large volume of data (use of indexes, taking into account partitioning);
- Mastery of the Python programming language;
- Fluent English: some of the teams do not speak French.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts (Docker, Kubernetes, CI / CD etc.);
- Knowledge of the Tableau tool;
- Understanding of datawarehousing concepts (Teradata or snowflake ideally);
- Past experience in Data Quality;
- Interest in the video game industry.
- Restaurant tickets, 50% refund of the transport ticket, 2 free video games per year, Ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates.
If interested, please apply at Data Engineer (ubisoft.com)