About the job
NN Insurance Hungary has been an Agile company since 2019. Agile is a way of working and thinking. It empowers employees and makes it easier for companies to deal with constant change and better meet the needs of their customers. We are working in Tribes, Squads and Chapters. A Tribe is an overall business area in which colleagues work on related strategic goals. They are partly made up of squads: small teams of experts with different skills. Squads are set up to create a particular kind of value and achieve a certain goal. Whether you work in one of the Tribes or in one of the support functions, you belong to a Chapter. Chapters are the ‘career home’ for colleagues who work in a specific area of expertise. For this exciting journey are looking for a talented professional to join NN Hungary’s Technology team as a Data Architect Chapter Lead in our brand-new Data Governance Chapter. In this position you will be a key stakeholder in creating the solid foundation for NN to become a data-driven organization, with the ultimate goal to build the data-as-a-service capabilities inside the company from scratch, closely working with the other leaders, Product Owners, and C-Levels of the enterprise.
- Define and evangelize the short-term and long-term vision on information architecture and data governance considering the increasing strategic importance and value of data within the company together with the Enterprise Architecture Chapter;
- Assess the ideas/features/epics of the Squads, and identify opportunities to unlock business value from integrating different data sources across departments, systems, and that are in line with the strategic vision of the enterprise and market best practices;
- Support the CIO and the Board to articulate how the Data Architecture of the organization shall be shaped to deliver the strategic roadmaps in connection with NN Hungary and NN Group;
- Serve as a subject matter expert for data related activities in the organization by taking ownership of the information maturity and (meta) data quality assessment (as-is) and define short/long term targets (to-be);
- Contribute to the vision about data management and data analytics systems as well as the architecture consolidation between different Data projects;
- Provide guidance in business projects and initiate specific projects to reach those targets. Collaborate with IT security and legal/compliance teams for similar deliverables on data security, privacy (GDPR) and compliance;
- Democratize access to (large-scale) information assets for business users enabling data-as-a-service capabilities while researching and evaluating emerging Data Management technologies for applicability and adoption inside the organization;
- Together with other Chapter Leads, act as the bridge towards NN Group International to insource the standards used by other countries and implement then locally in a delivery-oriented approach.
What matters to us
- University/College degree in information technology or technical engineering;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Technology or Data-focused area;
- At least 2 years’ leadership experience in Data / Datawarehouse Domains;
- Knowledge of TOGAF, Data Strategy and Governance, Data Modeling, Data & Analytics
- Knowledge of ETL, SQL, NoSQL, Python or equivalent
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure Cloud, Power Platform, Power BI;
- Demonstrated interest in Big Data;
- Analytical skills and knowledge of prioritization methodologies.
What matters to you
- Becoming part of a flexible, supportive, and scaled agile environment;
- Drive the execution and transformation of NN Hungary to become a data-driven organization;
- Deliver impacting solutions to customers and employees in order to create business and strategic value to NN;
- Challenging and innovative opportunity within an exciting multinational environment;
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company;
- Competitive remuneration.
- Experience with DGI, DAMA/DMBOK, TMForum;
- Experience with Azure SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Dynamics 365 CRM.
Required for application
- In case you are interested in the position please register and apply to this position via NN Career Portal. Your files will be handled confidentially. Due to the pandemic, the entire selection process is held 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲.
If interested, please apply at Data Architect Chapter Lead (linkedin)