Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
The impact of your role @ Ubisoft
You will be interacting with different QC and non-QC managers to understand their needs in terms of data analytics, building metrics, reports and dashboards, find knowledge from the available data, identify processes inefficiencies and present the insights or assumptions resulted from data to those managers.
- Work alongside managers within the QC department to understand the particularities of the day-to-day activity and to define the actions of the QC data analytics strategy, based on the QC standards
- Develop and implement new metrics, measure the evolution of the actions from the QC strategy and monitor the performance within the QC Department (quantitative and qualitative), at the team and individual levels
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns by monitoring the available metrics
- Analyze the causality relation between the activity of the team (day-to-day work, general processes, team size, split of test cases and game areas) and the team efficiency
- Convey the results of these analyses via different reporting tools, highlighting the most relevant information in an easy to understand and approachable manner
- Work with the QC automation engineers to develop metrics that will quantify the efficiency of the automation frameworks on the projects they are used for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools for analyzing datasets
- Experience with report creation for different categories of stakeholders
- Experience in working with high volumes of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models and data mining
- 2 years in a data analyst role
Nice to have:
- Microstrategy or Tableau knowledge
- Python or R knowledge
- Experience in the video game industry
How we would like our colleague to be:
- Organized and process oriented
- Have excellent analytical skills and are accountable for your actions
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
If interested, please apply at Data Analyst (Quality Management) [ubisoft.com]