Are you the passionate medior / senior D365 / AX Developer who will join Jo Neetesonne’s team?
You will join a team of very passionate and motivated consultants and you will participate in innovative D365 projects where you will get a taste of different technologies from the Microsoft Dynamics stack.
You will be given a place in the Business Solutions unit, which consists of more than 250 consultants from different areas of expertise. In addition to the Microsoft Gold Partner status, we also received the Inner Circle Label from Microsoft this year. This makes us one of the top 1 percent of Microsoft Business Applications Partners worldwide. And you can continue to evolve with it!
What does the job entail?
- As a Developer you play your role in all technical aspects of the project,
- Together with the Technical Architect you make the technical analysis (s) and realize technical adjustments within the total solution.
- During the project implementation you are partly responsible for the implementation. This includes the development of links to other applications, interfaces and any customer-specific application adjustments. We only work with Microsoft technology, but you may come across other platforms and software in other “languages” at customers.
- Within this role you can also support your less experienced colleagues with both technical questions and developing their consultancy skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience with and good knowledge of software development within AX 2012 and / or D365FO
- You are passionate about developing in D365 / AX
- You are good at setting priorities and able to review them periodically;
- You are communicative, energetic, goal-oriented and a real go-getter
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities, both horizontally and vertically.
- Continuous Learning is key! The training possibilities are endless through our Talent Management Program
- You want to work with a team of passionate and talented colleagues who are committed to quality!
- In addition to an attractive salary that matches your experience, you will receive a premium company car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, a mobile subscription and a laptop. We also offer you flexible working hours, which ensures a pleasant work / life balance
- Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan you can put together your own remuneration package.
- Your permanent workplace can be Ghent or Hasselt, but you also like to take trips to customers from time to time.
If interested, please apply at D365 / AX Developer (cegeka.com)