· Contribute technical to RFI/RFP & selection of strategic vendors for products & technologies
· Lead from technical point of view the custom solution design, PoCs & Technical assessments (together with Portfolio Managers in case of Atos products)
· Make estimations together with Product and Delivery teams for the solution and services in all the project phases
· Understand, describe and design solutions for Perimeter Protection, Security Monitoring / SOC, Threat Intelligence & Management, Network Access Control, PKI infrastructures, Single Sign on and Identity Federation, IT and Operational Security
· Describe the technical solution, RFP responses and sustain in presentations or in customer workshops
· Have basic knowledge of cost calculation, assumptions and risk management
· Participate in the offer approval phases
Broad cybersecurity and IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware:
· 5+ Years working on Cyber-Security Services
· Passion for technology and innovation
· University degree in Computer Science or related subject
Good working knowledge for solution design in at least one of the following fields:
· Next-Gen Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.), Proxy; IPS & IDS; WAF; VPN, SSL Inspection;
· Endpoint Security, Data Leakage Protection
· Network Access Control, AD, SSO
· Knowledge SIEM functionality and SOC operation
· Knowledge of security services and protocols
· Knowledge in Cloud technologies, Microsoft (Client and Server) operating systems
· Any networking certifications are highly desirable. Security Certifications: – SANS GIAC, ISC2 CISSP, Comptia Security+, Cisco CCNA/CCNP Security are a plus
Ability to design and describe a solution, plan and estimate the activities.
Out of the box thinking.
Good communication skills and collaboration with other teams (Sales, Delivery, Procurement)
Good working knowledge of English language. French/German are a plus.
Cybersecurity Portofolio Manager