SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Cyber Operations Planner to support an Army program. This position is contingent upon contract award and can be located in Huntsville, AL; Vicksburg, MS; Portland, OR, or DC Metro area. Remote work considered..
The Senior Cyber Operations Planner will be responsible management of all cybersecurity operations and related processes. Responsibilities include overall leadership of the contract’s governance, risk, and compliance. This role will assure compliance with applicable information assurance processes, including system accreditations, and security of IT systems using Government and industry IA standards, policies, guidelines and best practices. In support of IT transformational activities for a large US Government customer. Performance locations include multiple CONUS and OCONUS sites. The primary contract objectives are to provide world-class Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) services, that are secure, available, reliable, and deliver responsive, dependable customer support.
Overall technical support activities under the contract include IT infrastructure and shared services, general IT, cybersecurity services, engineering design, telecommunications services, emergency response, IT transformation and surge/special projects. Application of ITIL best practices is critical to successful delivery of shared IT services that enhance end-user experience.
Successful delivery of these IT services includes the following high-level objectives:
- Continual modernization of the Customer’s portfolio of IT systems
- Delivery of enterprise-wide and scalable IT solutions
- Manage and support geographically dispersed workforce
- Balance technical and strategic support activities to fulfill USACE missions
- Effective cost management and full accountability and apportionment
- Maintain secure operational environment
- Effective application of service cost and service management practices to achieve full cost transparency.
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, plus five (5) years or more experience to include:
- 5 years experience with all phases of IA and accreditation processes
- 5 years experience managing and leading security operations staff
- 5 years experience managing information security risks, A&A process, and cloud ATO
- Encryption device experience and Federal Government t risk and compliance management
- CISSP certification
- Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain CI Poly
- US Citizenship
- Experience with the Joint Exercise Life Cycle and Joint Operational Planning process is required to ensure appropriate recommendations to Command authorities and resources for applicable staff elements.
If interested, please apply at Cyber Security Operations Manager (indeed.com)