✔ Are you passionate about cybersecurity strategy and interested in being part of a dynamic workplace?
✔ Do you have a strong work ethic, an enviable sense of initiative, and the ability to animate people?
You prove to come :
- With a strong work ethic – you share the belief that consistent and high-quality results are a consequence of hard-working, moral principles and forming good habits within the workplace;
- With detail-oriented skills – you are great at closely monitoring all relevant metrics of a project, understanding causes instead of just effects and catching errors to achieve accuracy when accomplishing a task;
- With a sense of initiative – you keep yourself up-to-date about cybersecurity subjects and efficiently turn ideas into actions when it comes to improving our IS security level;
- With the ability to animate teams – you feel at ease to both functionally and transversally animate teams and create positive relations even in international contexts;
- With communication skills – you make the stakes around cybersecurity easily understood whatever the profile of your interlocutor.
What you will do
- You are responsible for managing and improving the security of the information system;
- You are responsible for defining the roadmap for different actions, objectives, and priorities that should be achieved in a specific timeframe;
- You guarantee the governance of the Cybersecurity strategy of the company
- You quickly adapt to the business stakes, clearly analyze the risks and accurately define the plan to mitigate them;
- You take all the necessary actions to make sure that our cybersecurity referential is put in place;
Coaching & relations
- You draw our contributors’ attention to the importance of information system security by implementing an awareness program and customized pieces of training;
- You find pragmatic solutions for our business & digital teams to integrate cybersecurity in their projects;
- You are part of the Cybersecurity leaders’ team and share good practices and return of experience with the other members of the community.
What we want you to have
- Experience: at least 5 years experience in IS Security and risk monitoring;
- Technical skills that enable you to use the necessary tools and processes to defend the company against criminal cyber attacks
- English language: advanced level;
- French language: considered an advantage.
- Information Technology