In a changing world where the amount of data is increasing just as fast as the desire to be able to detect and mitigate quickly, knowledge in automation and machine learning is crucial. Do you want to use your technical skills to help build the security solutions of tomorrow? Is automation and scripting in your blood? Do you want to fight attacks with the help of Artificial Intelligence? Do you want to help build the security technology of tomorrow, in which orchestration is central?
Then Cegeka has a tailor-made challenge for you!
What does the job entail?
As a cybersecurity engineer in Cegeka’s Security Operations Center you mainly work in the PROTECT, DETECT & RESPOND capabilities:
- You work as an engineer within the Security Operations Center of Cegeka, and you support and advise Cegeka and its customers in day-to-day operations. This includes incident management, digital forensics, security monitoring, …
- Within the team, personal initiative and proactive cooperation on new solutions are strongly encouraged. Thanks to your enthusiasm and expertise, you work and help build new solutions that have an impact on the security of Cegeka and its customers.
- You will be the first point of contact to automate all manual processes and you will become an expert in the matter, always with a direct link to security and the related services. In this sense, you also contribute to the knowledge and expertise of SOAR technology as a component in security services.
- You will be actively involved in improvement processes and your personal contribution has an impact on the technical achievements of tomorrow.
- You support in 2nd and 3rd e line security incident handling and coordinates security incidents using predefined procedures.
- You support various customer teams in developing security solutions for customers.
- You propagate the mission and philosophy of the department every day, and encourage your colleagues and customers to follow these principles.
Who are we looking for?
- The Cyber Security Engineer has a broad interest and is responsible for a range of technologies and capabilities. You have a passion for the following aspects / technologies, or you are not afraid to get stuck in them:
- Scripting (bash, python, powershell is a plus);
- System administration (Red Hat, Debian, Windows is a plus);
- Networking (in collaboration with Cegeka’s NOC);
- Knowledge and experience in SOAR technology is a plus;
- Big Data (Splunk);
- SIEM technology;
- Knowledge in automation platforms such as Jenkins is a plus.
- You are also passionate about the following security capabilities:
- Security Monitoring;
- Forensics en Incident Management;
- Machine Learning;
- Penetration testing is a plus
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka.
You think along in function of the (internal) customer and you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You can work independently, you are a flexible and stress-resistant team player.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Very exciting and varied job in a dynamic and growing company.
- Room for personal growth and numerous possibilities.
- A motivating salary package in line with your responsibilities and experience.
- Fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- You will have a company car.
If interested, please apply at Cyber Security Engineer (cegeka.com)