About the job:
Epiq is seeking a Cyber Fusion Center Sr. Manager for a remote role. We are looking for a dynamic leader who excels at building and inspiring great teams. He or she is a doer who is equally comfortable managing direct reports, overseeing service providers, influencing colleagues, and rolling up his/her sleeves and executing at deep technical levels. As the head of the cyber fusion center, this leader will develop mature strategies for all threat, vulnerability management and security incident management technologies and processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead 24×7 SOC and CIRT functions by providing operational and strategic direction to leadership on the threat landscape while organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources in a matrix structure, across time zone and national boundaries in time of Cyber crisis
- Responsible for enterprise-wide vulnerability and malicious code management programs, desktop and mobile endpoint protection, including working to develop and mature capabilities to support these areas.
- Ensure timely reporting of metrics, security control gaps, vulnerabilities to leadership by providing quantitative insight into security posture, including maintaining and responding to changes in operational indicators and metrics
- Lead the creation of playbooks to ensure effective response to detected events and confirmed incidents
- Drive innovation in automating incident response to be more efficient
- Collaborate with other leaders in IT, Security and the business
- Maintain awareness of current threats, threat actors and techniques, tactics and protocols used to compromise organizations
- B.S. Engineering / C.S. / MIS degree or equivalent experience
- 7 years relevant work experience
- Breadth of knowledge across many cybersecurity frameworks and standards with deep expertise and implementation experience in at least one (e.g. NIST CSF, NIST RMF/800 series, ISO/IEC 27001/2, OWASP, Mitre ATT&CK framework, SNAS CIS, etc)
- Broad understanding of Information Security concepts.
- Diverse technical background that spans multiple disciplines (such as server, network, firewall and endpoint).
- Understanding of tactics, techniques and procedures of modern adversaries.
- Experience designing security procedures and metrics.
- Experience with security technology and processes used to defend a complex global network.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a self-managed / self-driven individual.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi-task several projects.
If interested, please apply at Cyber Fusion Center Senior Manager (indeed.com)