In a world where everyone increasingly manages and has their infrastructure managed in the cloud, security is more than ever a priority. At Cegeka, we are very aware of this and we work every day to improve even further. Do you want to use your technical skills to help build the security solutions of tomorrow? Do you want to experience the evolution of the cloud from the front row, and contribute to the security of these solutions? Do you get your motivation from the combination of these two worlds?
Then Cegeka has a tailor-made challenge for you!
What does the job entail?
As a cybersecurity engineer in Cegeka’s Security Operations Center you mainly work in the PROTECT, DETECT & RESPOND capabilities:
- You work as an engineer within the Security Operations Center of Cegeka, and you support and advise Cegeka and its customers in day-to-day operations. This includes incident management, digital forensics, security monitoring, … You focus mainly (but not only) on cloud applications.
- Within the team, personal initiative and proactive cooperation on new solutions are strongly encouraged.
- You will be actively involved in improvement processes and your personal contribution has an impact on the technical achievements of tomorrow.
- You help build new security services and capabilities within the cloud applications, such as XDR where a classic SIEM operates with SOAR, EDR, NDR and Cloud Security Providers. You play a crucial role in making ends meet and in building an end-to-end security solution for Cegeka and its customers.
- Within Cegeka, you will become the go-to person for all security issues related to cloud security products, such as the Microsoft 365 E5 Security Suite.
- You support in 2nd and 3rd e line security incident handling and coordinates security incidents using predefined procedures.
- You support various customer teams in developing security solutions for customers.
- You propagate the mission and philosophy of the department every day, and encourage your colleagues and customers to follow these principles.
Who are we looking for?
- The Cyber Security Engineer has a broad interest and is responsible for a range of technologies and capabilities. You have a passion for the following aspects / technologies, or you are not afraid to get stuck in them:
- Bash, Python;
- Microsoft cloud:
- Microsoft Powershell;
- Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection for Endpoints, Windows Defender Antivirus;
- Microsoft Azure Cloud platform: Azure Security Center, Azure Active Directory;
- Azure, Google Cloud;
- System administration (Red Hat, Debian, Windows is a plus);
- Big Data (Splunk);
- SIEM technology;
- You are also passionate about the following security capabilities:
- Security Monitoring;
- Forensics and Incident Management;
- Penetration testing is a plus
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka.
- You think along in function of the (internal) customer and you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You can work independently, you are a flexible and stress-resistant team player.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Very exciting and varied job in a dynamic and growing company.
- Room for personal growth and numerous possibilities.
- A motivating salary package in line with your responsibilities and experience.
- Fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- You will have a company car.
If interested, please apply at Cyber Security Cloud Engineer in Belgium (cegeka.com)