We are in daily contact with our customers all over the world, so we are looking for a language-skilled person (English is a matter of course for us, but we also welcome knowledge of other languages, especially Spanish and German). Together with top applications, we also provide them with exceptional technical support for our software products.
You will work in Hradec Králové, in our new offices. For free time we have a relaxation zone here, where you will find a playstation, football, ping pong and every Tuesday you can look forward to a delivery of fresh fruits and vegetables.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support to end customers and colleagues from sales offices
- Analyze and verify reported incidents and requirements to design solutions, process documents for the development team for subsequent implementation of fixes
- Every day you will communicate in a foreign language in written and spoken form (helpdesk system, skype, phone, email, remote application management tools)
We need you to:
- Be able to communicate with both customers and colleagues
- Have an excellent knowledge of English and German
- Know information technology (Java, SQL, operating systems, databases, web technology, networks, security, …)
- Be independent and could prioritize
- Have the desire and ability to constantly learn and deepen his knowledge
In return we offer:
- Super working environment and a team with which you will not be bored
- Training on the position and the possibility of further educational courses
- From the beginning of the contract for an indefinite period
- Bonuses and bonuses for achieving goals
- Pension insurance
- Flexible working hours, home office
- 5 weeks holiday
- Meal vouchers, contribution to sports, culture and leisure, refreshments at work
- Dog-friendly office
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Customer Support Analyst