We all know that excellent Customer Service contributes to a company’s growth. Well, at Nextel we really understand that. Telenet Business has experienced strong growth in recent years and customer satisfaction is an important success factor. As Customer Services Coordinator, your goal is to help our customers quickly and first time right. With us there is no choice menu for customers, no waiting time but a direct line to a fixed contact person – you!
Working together with a lot of talented, extraordinary colleagues who are equally passionate, you will ensure that our customers are always “one step ahead”. We work at an incredible speed, but also super efficiently, and with a lot of “fun” – “Work smart, play hard!”
Does this approach appeal to you? Let’s talk!
WHY ARE YOU IMPORTANT?
As a Customer Services Coordinator, you are the fixed contact person for existing customers. You coordinate their questions within Telenet Business, offer first line support to customers, and distribute and supervise any other questions. You are responsible for the entire customer process from A to Z, from handling service questions to drawing up quotations, order intake, margin control and invoicing.
WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, result-oriented and have a “Good is not good enough” mentality
- You have a “Customer is always right” attitude
- You have a Bachelor level of thinking
- You process new information quickly and enjoy learning new things
- Customer communication is in your blood
- You are enthusiastic about technology and digitization. Affinity with Telecom / ICT is an added value
- You speak fluent French, English, etc.
- You enjoy working in a group and getting results!
WHAT ARE WE GOOD AT?
- Working together: we believe that best results are achieved together
- Openness: we believe in open and straightforward communication
- Responsibility: we do not shy away from a challenge
- Innovation: We see new technologies and new possibilities as opportunities
- And so many other things …
It is a temporary assigment of 9 months
If interested, please apply at Customer Service Coördinator (temporary) (indeed.com)