You Must Speak Fluent Dutch & English
Contact Centre Cloud Solution Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business and be a significant part of their ongoing success, which will in turn provide you with a rewarding and challenging experience.
Our client enables Enterprise Business to Transformation Customer Experience Management across 6 continents.
They are a Customer Experience specialist providing complex Omni Channel Contact Centre Solutions for multi-site, multi-national & multi-continent solutions.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Solution Consultant
The Cloud Solution Consultant has responsibility of understanding the customer requirement and design an optimal solution based on their requirements. You will support the sales team in driving cloud migration strategies for our customers by demonstrating the right Cloud solution set, migration strategies along with tools and techniques to drive the change.
What will you do?
- Accelerate cloud adoption in strategic accounts by providing deep technical expertise, aligned to Industry and our capabilities
- Work closely with various business groups and clients within the business lines to understand the problems, improve collaboration and seek opportunities to drive Contact Centre solutions in relevant areas of business.
- Design the customer solutions, including the associated services, preparation of the associated effort and cost calculations as well as quality assurance of complex customer-specific solutions
- Prepare the customer documentation and the corresponding offer documents
- Make presentations of the solution concepts to customers / partners at management level
- Be able to translates high level business goals into results, through cross functional collaboration, strategic planning, and alignment of resources
What are we looking for?
- 10 + years of Experience designing customer experiences (CX) for the AI enabled contact centre at the enterprise level
- At least 2-3 years in an equivalent role as Solution Architect or Consultant for Communication & Collaboration or comparable IT area.
- Strong understanding of leading Contact Centre tools and technologies
- Relevant experience with Contact centre as a Service (CCaaS)
- Experience deploying CX technologies in more than one industry.
- Understanding of Contact Centre trends and future state technologies and their applicability to business processes
- Ability to define NexGen Contact Centre Blueprint, Virtualization, Security and Regulatory Compliance direction
- A proven track record of strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world
Ideally you will at least have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering). A Masters is desirable.
Contact us today at email@example.com to discuss this interesting opportunity!