THIS IS A REMOTE-BASED POSITION LOCATED IN GEORGIA.
As a Calix Cloud Solutions Specialist focused on Calix Support Cloud (CSC), you will work with our existing account teams to target and sell CSC to Tier 3 – Regional customers and prospective customers in North America. In addition, as an expert in both Service Provider Customer Support generally, and CSC specifically, you will work with the Calix Cloud product group to evolve CSC as we refine and grow the product and related offerings as we blaze a new trail in advanced analytics solutions.
In coordination with the strategy laid out by the overall account team, you will create and lead the Calix Support Cloud account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential across the various Calix offerings relevant to that customer. This includes managing the complete and complex sales-cycle, often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of Cloud applications, and in particular CSC. You will evangelize the Calix Cloud vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives. Successful Cloud Sales team members are rewarded with both opportunity and one of the most aggressive total compensation packages in the industry.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- In depth understanding of Communications Service Provider (CSP) business with specific focus on cloud enabled solutions.
- In depth understanding of the Customer Support functions and groups within CSPs and experience selling into those groups.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Ability to create transformative vision and value prop, selling business value to customers across various LOB
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Comfortable and compelling both on the phone, and in the boardroom
- Consistent earnings history representative of plan over-achievement
- Candidates must be competitive, cooperative, collaborative and work well with customers both internal and external
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of the Regional Communication Service Providers market and business models.
- Domain expertise in Call Centers and Call Center technology solutions.
- Enterprise software and/or SaaS solutions expertise strongly preferred
- Experience selling into Enterprise Solution Provider customers
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor or University Degree Strongly Preferred
- Travel is required, approximately 25-35%
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Cloud Solutions Specialist, Calix Support Cloud – Georgia (glassdoor.com)