- Set up and alignment of Information Security strategies, standards and guidelines.
- Develop, design, and maintain cloud security standards, guidelines, and procedures to assure effective secured Cloud services and data protection within the IaaS / PaaS domain.
- Regularly assess cloud services (people, process, technology) for security updates and report upon findings, conclusions and next steps.
- Conduct, in close cooperation with the IT Security Risk Manager, security risk assessments upon new cloud services to be developed and used within the company’s public cloud and propose risk-reducing measures.
- Assess and support mitigation of the risks associated to the company’s public cloud to assure a continuously adequate level of security.
- CCSP or comparable cloud security certification is a must.
- CISSP/CISM/ CISA is a plus.
- Technical/IT/Informatics background Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Deep Knowledge of current cloud technologies (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, VM’s) and governance (processes).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Contact us today at email@example.com to discuss this interesting opportunity.