We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to strengthen our team. We are looking for someone who knows the “ins and outs” of Cloud on a strategic and technical level.. with our clients, you work in projects on the realization of Cloud solutions.
Your challenge as a Cloud Engineer:
Setting up a good, flexible and secure Cloud environment is a complex and challenging process.. Public Cloud Providers such as Microsoft, Amazon and Google offer excellent platforms for building architectures and solutions. Your challenge is to develop and build solutions that are only right with your customer. These must of course meet the requirements of your customer,but you also have sufficient self-confidence to advise the client if you see opportunities for improvement. You are able to land these improvements with necessary conviction,but also with the necessary strokes with your client and within the project team. . Among other things, what you do for this:
- You work as a Cloud Engineer within a client project team.
- You can use your specific knowledge of Native Platform Services..
- You advise the project leader on the possibilities for improvement and opportunities that you have in terms of the use of Native Platform Services..
- You monitor the cost of your designs and you can argue them well.
- You work accurately and document your designs carefully.
- You are confident and can stand within different forms of consultation with the customer..
- Within Capgemini you actively contribute to the construction of “best practices”.
- From your involvement you will identify opportunities for Capgemini.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring us:
You have several years of experience working with Public Cloud Platform and specifically with various Native Platform Services. Your knowledge and experience give you more than enough foundation that you confidently fulfill your assignments. Here’s what you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience with one of the following Public Cloud Platform; Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google GCP..
- You have relevant certificates in at least one of the above-mentioned platforms,or are willing to obtain them within the first six months of your appointment..
- You have demonstrable experience in building one or more solutions in the field of:
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- DevOps Tool Chain
- Internet of Things
- You have the knowledge and/or experience with Frameworks such as DevOps, Scrum, and Agile.
- You have a natural urge to continue to develop yourself in the field of knowledge and experience
- You like working together in a team, and you want to share your knowledge.
- You have a solid financial knowledge of Cloud..
- You have a bachelor’s degree or training preferably in IT or business administration..
- You know how to stand under time pressure, where you stand for quality.
If interested, please apply at Cloud Engineer (Medior/Senior) (indeed.com)