As Platforms DTM, you will be engaged in CloudBand CBIS, CBAM & NCS delivery, typically part of Cloud NFV and vNF (vIMS, vPPC, vEPC, …) delivery projects.The CS&C/GSID/Platforms (Core Services & Care/Global Systems Integration Delivery/Platforms) organization has an opportunity for an experienced Delivery Technical Manager (DTM).
- You define the global technical part of Project Management Plans.
- You define an end-to-end integration strategy & coordinates involvement of integration teams.
- You validate and approve the global technical part of Project Management Plans.
- You are supporting NSW/GSC organization in making sure that project are delivered, in terms of quality, schedule and content in line with the Project Management Plan.
- You identify deliverables under your responsibility. You plan & execute these deliverables taking care of cost & milestones
- You are the prime interface with customer CTO for all technical concerns.
- You understand the customers’ strategy and manage his technical expectations
- You are in charge of identifying risks for both customer and Nokia. You propose & implement risk mitigation.
- You are in charge of building the technical staff of the project
- You manage allocation of resources to ensure project deliverables.
- You identify cost improvements throughout collaboration with R&D to further automate delivery and integration tasks
- You define the general plan with GPM, taking care of First Off applications and Product Roadmap
- You define the KPIs with the customer. You define the strategy of follow up with the Project team.
- You follow up KPIs of the operator’s network in order to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
- You are responsible to propose GPM a migration strategy & plans of execution
Key Qualifications For The Role
- Vast experience in (senior) project, cost & risk management, based on PMBOK
- Additional certifications, such as PMP certification, are a plus
- Sell/Execute process and AIM expertise is needed
- You have a Telecommunications/Electronics/SW/Computer master’s degree or equivalent through experience
- Experience and background in infrastructure, system and IT (Linux servers, Virtualization, Containerization, External Storage Solutions)
- Experience in L2,L3 networking (configuring and designing at high and low level)
- Experience in Programming / Scripting (Bash, Python, Ansible etc) is a plus
- Expertise in NFV, SDN and Cloud concepts linked with virtualization practical experience is needed
- Expertise in Cloud Management Systems, Virtual Infrastructure Management systems and Cloud Infrastructure Management Systems is required
- Knowledge on CBIS, CBND, Nuage, CBAM, NCS, is a plus
- Expertise in Containers, Kubernetes and Microservices concepts
- Expertise in HEAT/HOT, Ansible, Mistral concepts is a plus
- Technical knowledge on Openstack, VMware , RHEL ,, ….. is key.
- Knowledge of 3th party Cloud environments like Mirantis, HP NFV Director , ACN, Canonical, Suse….is a plus