Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cybersecurity?
Do you want to extend your cloud experience in a multidisciplinary cybersecurity firm?
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues to strengthen our teams.
Approach is a specialized cybersecurity company. We build digital trust in your business.
Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals, we strengthen your cybersecurity and resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration, and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cybersecurity community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, Approach is growing fast and counts 80 people across two locations in Belgium.
We are looking for a Cloud Azure Consultant to join our Cloud Security Team. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments at our premises and our clients.
If you want to leave the routine of your current job for a challenging role, this opportunity is for you! At Approach, you will have the chance to develop your cloud skills and embrace a cybersecurity career with the support and training needed.
By joining the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your experience in Cloud Azure and office 365 services and acquire the best certifications on the market
- Broaden your skills in DevSecOps
- Broaden your skills in cybersecurity and cloud security
- Deal with internal users and external customers
- Be supported by a young, dynamic, and reliable team
- Have all the necessary material and support at your disposal to grow
- Be seen as an expert in your area by the cloud and cybersecurity community
You have experience in:
- A Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT as System or Network Engineer, in Microsoft environment
- Azure solution ( certification AZ-500 or MS-500 is a plus )
- CSA CCSK
- Microsoft 365 administration and security ( Endpoint protection, exchange, and SharePoint online, Sentinel, ATP, .. )
- Architecture and security in Azure environment (AzureAD, IaaS, and PaaS, security center, .. )
- Network and related technologies, IPv4, DHCP, DNS Server, DHCP Server, Network Policy Server, Radius
- Windows environment (Windows Server 2008 -> 2019, Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Scripting Powershell
In your role, you will also:
- In collaboration with the IT Infrastructure team, ensure the highest level of support and oversee analysis, follow-up, and resolution of incidents and problems
- Install and configure network and security devices
- Support and maintain network and security devices
Why join us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism, and fast decision-making, combined with global structures’ financial strength and stability.
Our unique projects
This context will allow you to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cybersecurity
The diversity of our customer base ranges allows us to offer our consultants’ multiple projects according to their background, goals, and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our training and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence center in cybersecurity. At APPROACH, we don’t view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to build their knowledge continuously.
APPROACH has two locations:
- AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference center and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness center, childcare nursery … And is located in a traffic jam zone free!
- Our Antwerp’s office is in the city center, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view of the River Scheldt.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to email@example.com, and we will get back to you within seven working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee to discuss your career goals and APPROACH.