- Design and develop innovative architectures and analytical solutions in a multi-cloud environment together with your team
- Create a new standard and design best practices for various cloud solutions and setups
- Identify synergies across applications, improve the quality and maintainability of our data products. Introduce optimizations to existing development and deployment processes
- Select (Open Source) Cloud Tools and evaluate their technical and functional fit
- Collaborate and train your team members as well as contribute to the resolution of technical challenges.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meeting.
- Enthusiasm for innovation, proximity to people, understanding of the business
- Being part of a team that delivers high quality results with more than 5 million installations
- Securing the diverse, global day-to-day business of the group with stable and high-performance IT solutions
- Improving technical and non-technical skills with various communities of practice
- Variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this interesting opportunity.