Do you want to work on shaping the future pre-hospital solutions nationally and internationally? Locus Solutions AS, an Enghouse company, delivers exciting products for the Norwegian, Scandinavian and European emergency services. Here it is all about saving lives and values which require that our products must be of high quality and ease of use at all times.
We have several exciting contracts coming in and our development team of 25 developers is seeking system developers for product development of our emergency products. This is a position for those interested in technology with the user in focus. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest in Microsoft technology, in teams of highly skilled colleagues who maintain a high level of expertise.
We are proud to be involved in changing and improving emergency solutions and work closely with police, fire and health personnel.
The local team works closely with the team based in Norway, located in beautiful offices at the water’s edge in Sandefjord. Some international travel may apply.
- Develop software products for the Norwegian, Scandinavian and other European emergency services
- Work with both office and mobile applications
- Deliver efficient and easy-to-read, well tested code
- Use latest versions of Visual Studio, C #, .NET, MS SQL, Angular, Azure, ArcGIS GIS platform
- Work with modern tools and frameworks
- Work as part of a product team, using Agile approach
- Educational background in IT at BSc / MSc level
- Proven industry experience of at least 3 years in software development
- Experience and knowledge of using C#, .NET (.NET Core – .NET 5), WPF and MS SQL
- Good English language skills, both written and oral
- Good collaboration skills and able to communicate solutions to non-technologists
- Structured in working with tasks and solution driven mindset
Would definitely be a plus:
- Knowledge of Rabbitt MQ
- Knowledge of Azure and frameworks for web solutions
- Interest in emergency preparedness issues in police, fire or health (health informatics)
If interested, please apply at C# Software Developer (bestjobs.eu)