Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for documentation associated with a development project: writing design requirements and testing documentation and updating system documentation as required.
• Develops use cases and user acceptance criteria and lead user acceptance testing activities in support of the development of data solutions.
• Collaborates with cross-functional departments to co-ordinate data sourcing. Design, development and validation activities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional departments to resolve issues and deploy solutions and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities.
• Ability to make informed and timely decisions with minimal supervision.
• Co-ordinate and prioritise project tasks and operation tasks within the team.
Education and Experience:
• Requires an MS in mathematics, engineering, information technology, business information systems, computer science or related field with 4+ years of experience/ BS with 5+ years of experience. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience.
• Experience in a biopharmaceutical setting is desirable.