You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CLOUD
The Business Development Manager for Cloud business is one of the key role-players in the organisational sales cycle as he or she assists with the generating new business for NTT by contributing to the development of market penetration strategies, gathering intelligence on potential clients, assisting with the design of optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
The business Development Manager develops new NTT portfolio with a focus on public and private cloud, SD-DCS, automation, kubernetes and NTT Managed cloud services.
The Business Development Manager uses his/her understanding of NTT Cloud solutions and of technology trends to evaluate and define key target markets. They research target market requirements, by establishing the key business drivers, determining the barriers to entry and identifying the key competitors. They assist with the compilation of target market penetration strategies and estimate the size of the opportunity in the short, medium and long term. Their market analysis and client research becomes the basis for the opportunity qualification.
They identify potential clients in the target markets and gather intelligence on these clients to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies to approach and to convince them of the NTT value proposition. In selected potential clients, they will research their current business divers, their business strategic objectives, internal investment areas and key stakeholders to inform the client account strategies. They therefore act as “hunters” and generate leads for the client management team. They assist with the accurate preparation of sales forecasts with the sales leadership and client managers.
Ensure business models
They contribute to the definition of the most suited business models to be used for different target market areas by identifying the most suitable value propositions, preferred partner configurations, cost structures and revenue models. In this regard they will partner with colleagues in the finance functions to determine optimum pricing models. Through their business development activities, they assist with ensuring a consistent go-to-market approach.
The Business Development Manager will partner with members of the marketing team to inform the design of go-to-market campaigns that will be used to target the potential markets and clients.
Market penetration strategy
They also use the information gathered on target markets, potential clients, and most favourable business models and partner with the sales management and client management teams to define the most effective strategies to penetrate markets effectively.
Upskill sales teams
The Business Development Manager assists with the up skilling sales teams on the solution value propositions for target markets and assists with the training of sales staff on the detail of the NTT solutions. They ensure that sales staff has the ability to improve attack and up selling at clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Produce reports and analytics
The activities of the Business Development Manager is reflected in various reports and analytics that provide the organisation with planning information and data on pipeline, closed business for specific market areas and an analysis of the success of market penetration strategies.
Develop a new business
Business Development Managers are assertive in their approach and display good persuasion and influence ability. They use their negotiation skills and knowledge of the business and solutions to ensure new business development.
They possess well developed communication skills (both verbally and written) and employ these skills to interact with a variety of stakeholders. They are good presenters and use their initiative to drive innovation and identify potential opportunities.
In this position you will be required to:
- Responsible for generating new business for NTT by contributing to the development of market penetration strategies, gathering intelligence on potential clients, defining optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- Use his/her understanding of NTT solutions and of technology trends to evaluate and define key target markets.
- Generate new business.
- Develop or adopt new technology and services porfolio.
- Compile target market penetration strategies and identify potential opportunities and clients.
- Define appropriate business models for identified target markets.
- Establish and maintain strategic stakeholder relationships.
- Report on and review the success of business development strategies.
- Provide advice on strategies to be used to ensure market penetration and sales success.
- Take responsibility for up skilling sales teams on the solution value propositions for target markets and to train sales staff on the detail of the NTT solutions.
- Languages: Czech (native), English (fluently)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Cloud and DCS business development within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment across a range of services including IT outsourcing
- AWS technology knowledge.
- Strong storage, server and virtualisation technology knowledge.
- Strong NSX technology knowledge.
- Strong kubernetes and automations topics knowledge.
- Czech large account knowledge and demonstrable cloud and DCS decision makers knowledge.
- Competitive lanscape knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs.
- A broad understanding of the vast range of IT operations
- Proven experience of negotiating and influencing a variety of stakeholders
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Can demonstrate political and business awareness
- A good business and commercial orientation and with a supporting interest in technology
- Assertive, influential and persuasive, with good negotiation skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders at diverse levels
- Good negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proactive approach and innovative Attributes
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
What we offer
- Great innovative team and international environment
- Variable yearly bonus
- Training and certifications
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal contribution
- Company car or allowance
- Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
- Compensation of salary during sickness – beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
- Over standard healthcare
- Multisport card
- Language courses
- Refreshment, monthly company breakfasts/lunches
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Business Development Manager – Cloud