About position – The type of colleague we’re looking for:
We value a culture of excellence. We need colleagues who are not only
technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
● A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development
as the means for building seamless products
● A readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent
job even if it means putting in extra time to research the
problem you’re facing
● Perfectionism knowing how a job should be done and not
stopping until it’s done correctly
Define the business problem and primary objectives of new
projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
● Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete
picture of workflows and technical/functional requirements
fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
● Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with
user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process
models accurately portray specific business needs.
● Establish and control project change management processes to
secure project scope, mediate internal issues and conflicting
priorities among cross-functional teams to keep the team focused
Develop and maintain a customer focused relationship with the
product stakeholders and other information technology areas by
collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
Experience writing business requirement documents.
● Experience developing requirements in an agile environment.
● Exposure to or experience with Project Management
● Superior time management and organizational skills and the ability
to work independently.
● Excellent analytical and data gathering skills.
● Detail oriented with superior problem solving skills.
What we offer:
Working on products not on outsourcing projects
● Working in a very dynamic company
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts
● Complex package of benefits