Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Build Engineer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
The Build Engineer will support the QC Teams in areas of build delivery automation and storage management, test automation pipeline and farms in order to optimize QC daily activities.
- Set up, manage and maintain dedicated build distribution tool for QC
- Work with QC Tech Department stakeholders, QC Project Managers and Production Teams to efficiently set up prerequisites for automated build distribution on QC floors
- Set up, manage and maintain the BUC QC Automation farms depending on project goals & automation solutions
- Work with QC Tech Department stakeholders, QC Project Managers and Production Teams to set in place the test automation pipeline
- Collaborate with different Ubisoft teams and studios (QC & Dev & GNS) to provide feedback on the build and deployment pipeline on the QC floor; participate to pipeline improvements, if needed.
- Be the owner of build storage, maintenance and forecast for Buc QC
- Support QC Project Managers on build delivery failures and errors in addressing them with our production partners
- Document and update build creation, management and deployment processes, automation farm & deployment process, when needed
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a Build Engineer or similar position;
- Experience working with at least one build system (eg. Quickbuild, Teamcity, Jenkins);
- Proficiency in one or more of the following scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Shell, Batch scripting;
- Good knowledge of a source control system (eg. Perforce, Git);
Nice to have:
- Basic C# knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows environment (eg. registries, file system, networking);
- Basic knowledge of database management systems (eg. MySQL);
If interested, please apply at Build Engineer (ubisoft.com)