At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in Montreuil, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more particularly within the Enterprise Data team in which you will participate in deepening the knowledge of our players through the analysis of their behavior.
You will be in charge of designing different dashboards and analyzes for the internal partner teams with whom you work in collaboration: Finance, Consumer & Market Knowledge (our internal consumer research institute) as well as the teams in charge of our UPlayPC platform.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Understand the questions and issues of partner teams and offer relevant analyzes in collaboration with your team’s data analysts;
- Return these analyzes via reliable and visual dashboards (the team mainly uses Tableau and / or custom web dashboards);
- Be proactive in deploying new relevant reports / dashboards in collaboration with Business partner teams;
- Guarantee the improvement and sustainability of existing dashboards;
- Develop and maintain scalable and efficient ETL jobs on Teradata, Snowflake or Hadoop;
- Automate processing and set up quality monitoring.
- Higher diploma in general engineering or IT specialization BI / Data;
- Minimum 3 years experience as Data Engineer, Data Analyst or ETL Developer in a BI / Data environment.
- Ability to optimize complex SQL queries (use of indexes, taking into account partitionings, etc.);
- Good knowledge of a data warehousing tool (ideally Teradata or Snowflake);
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally Python);
- Expertise on Tableau;
- Fluent English: some of the teams do not speak French.
- Good knowledge in the development of ETL in a high volume ecosystem;
- Technical varnish on one or more of the following technologies: Teradata, Airflow, Bamboo, Git, Docker;
- Interest in the video game industry.
- Restaurant tickets, 50% refund of the transport ticket, 2 free video games per year, Ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates.
If interested, please apply at BI Developer (ubisoft.com)