Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as Back-End Developer?
What will you do?
- You will develop the backend for our Digital Platform Portal
- You will develop demo applications as a showcase for our Digital Platform
- You will assist in development done by the other teams working on for example IAM, platform front-end framework, etc.
- You will take full ownership on code base and setup
- You actively impart knowledge with the team and maintain documentation of tasks undertaken
- You are passionate about expanding knowledge and learning through interactions and self-teach
- You ensure that updates, developments, and changes are delivered successfully within agreed timelines
- You self-manage workload through effective time management and prioritize tasks by using tools
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably you have experience as a full stack developer
- You must have senior experience with Java, Spring Boot, REST
- As extra competences you have worked with Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- You are an effective team player and decision maker
- You own a pioneering approach to problem solving, creative and lateral thinking
- You are adept at listening to others in the form of concepts, feedback and analyzing information
- You are an analytical thinker with problem solving capabilities
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, more specifically the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at Back-End Developer (cegeka.com)