• Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
• Strong knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP protocols and OSI model
• Experience with Infrastructure / Network Administration
• Expertise troubleshooting large Network Environments and familiarity with packet sniffers: Wireshark or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
• Fundamental awareness of Private, Hybrid, Public Cloud, OS : Windows and/or Linux, Virtualization of SDN technologies
• Knowledge and understanding of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/s, MPLS/BGP/Layer3/Layer2
• Hands-on experience of Proxy and Firewall
English Language: confident in reading, writing and speaking. OR
Fluent in German/French/Italian and confident in reading, writing and speaking English.