We are looking for Automation Developer to join our mission.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, computer, social media, cloud, cellular operators and other sources, our partner`s products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, our partner is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
- Automation developer of market leading product in DI world:
Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions.
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and task management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 2+ years of hand on experience in implementing automatic tests.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in C#/.Net Framework
- Experience in Automation infrastructure
- Experience in one of the frameworks: Gherkin, Selenium, Appium or Coded UI
- Experience in implementing Python, Batch or Bash scripting languages –advantage.
- Experience in performance testing –advantage.
- Experience in Jenkins pipelines –advantage.
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- State of the art technologies
- Premium and fun work environment
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world
- Development opportunities
- Great location
- Great benefits plan
If interested, please apply at 6751 – Automation Developer C# (workable.com)