Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for an Application Specialist to assure the support and maintenance for the company’s corporate applications.
The role of the Application Specialist is to autonomously support end-users on incidents related to applications and maintain communication through the troubleshooting and resolution.
He/she provides functional support, and guarantees to his internal clients the good functionality of several IT applications. The responsibilities of this job are mainly focussed on providing functional support for internal customers on CRM, HR, Production, Sales and Marketing applications.
What you’ll do
- Delivers functional support to existing business users, investigates and resolves application errors, data discrepancies and SQL queries;
- Works a queue of tickets (incidents, problems, requests) and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions;
- Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the incident/ problem/ request;
- Collaborates closely with the level 3 technical support analysts and the project teams, in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines;
- Actively participates to daily/weekly meeting and ceremonies (Operational meetings, Kanban meetings, etc);
- Provide trainings for the key and end users, providing a global vision of an integrated system;
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of functional documentation and end-user documentation;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
- Effectively utilizes support processes and tools (.: self-service interface, ticketing tool, project management tool, internal knowledge base etc.); Stays updated with the support practices and procedures and suggests improvements;
- Demonstrates ability to see “the big picture” and understand the data flows between Ubisoft tools;
- Carry out all other related task.
What you’ll bring as experience
- University graduate;
- Previous experience in customer support or/and IT, min 3 years;
- Previous experience with CRM tools is a plus;
- Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus;
- Querying MS-SQL databases knowledge (basic level).
What you’ll bring as a colleague
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a support team and as well as perform on an individual basis when required;
- Very good communication skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Adaptability and flexibility.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
If interested, please apply at Application Specialist (IT) [ubisoft.com]