EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
- You will research, design, develop, support, and integrate anti-cheat and anti-bot solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior.
- you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game Security challenges out there within the anti-cheat space.
- You will help with researching, designing and building solutions applicable to the wide portfolio of EA SPORTS titles to prevent and detect instances of cheating, botting, and integrity tampering.
- You will reverse engineer exploits and software used to cheat and bot.
- You will design, develop and execute exploits to test the game Security posture and the existing solutions.
- You will analyze, assess, and respond to various Security threats affecting Game Security.
- You will perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- You will communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose mitigation options.
- You will partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers to contribute towards the continuing security posture improvements.
- BS degree or MS degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of progressively complex experience in game security and/or reverse engineering
- Working Knowledge and understanding of security best practices pertaining to at least one of the following: Windows and Kernel low level, Android/iOS security research
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
If interested, please apply at Anti-Cheat Software Engineer – EA SPORTS [ea.com]