Axilion Smart Mobility is an Israeli-based AI Digital Twin company traded on the Tel-Aviv stock exchange (TLV:APIO).
Axilion built an AI-based Mobility Digital Twin platform that generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood and creating a smoother and greener way to move around the city.
Axilion’s X Way suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, helps cities tackle their mobility-related challenges and has already proven to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut journey time by up to 40%.
You will join a strong and motivated team, that will be responsible for developing and maintaining Software as a Service products, using the latest tools, methodologies and best practices for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Full lifecycle responsibility for daemon App development from requirements and design to coding – App does not have user interface
- Android app with interface to camera, GPS and modem on platform with latest Snapdragon chipset
- Interface AI edge video processing and real-time communication to IoT gateways
- Optimize camera performance and Image quality for dynamic environment conditions
- Deep understanding of Android framework and HW interface – must
- At least 4 years of coding experience in OO languages (Java, Kotlin, C#).
- IoT, Android low-level programing, RESTful APIs and Linux kernel – plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English – must.
- Potential to be a team leader.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great team of young and friendly professionals willing to help
- Job-specific trainings and regular team buildings
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Working for one of the most promising companies in the area of Smart Mobility & Connected Car
- Additional benefits: health insurance, food vouchers, parking