As a coach you will be part of our team Agile in the Core. Our specific approach is based on the 6 capabilities that an organization can develop in order to become agile in this complex world. While working with our clients we generate impact by giving specific impulses followed by coaching on the topic. We measure the outcomes and communicate clearly on them.
As an agile coach you are part of exciting transformation journeys. You help our clients to adapt to the ever changing and complex ecosystem they are part of. As a member of our team you generate fundamental organizational capabilities and therefor deliver value to our customers. You coach teams and leadership to an agile mindset where frameworks, tools, techniques, … are means, rather than a goal. You take a human, coaching and hands-on approach to challenge our customers to thrive in an increasingly complex and rapidly fluctuating world.
- Autonomy with the accompanying responsibility
- Knowledge sharing and continuously improving our insights
- Impact generation and job satisfaction increase, customer collaboration, team collaboration and delivery
- Changing behavior (is both challenging and giving a lot of satisfaction when accomplished)
- Working with and within distributed teams
- Taking up full self-ownership of your own development, challenges and team collaboration. Always having the courage to take care of your own needs
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced agile coaches
- Team coaches: you have worked in a scrum/Kanban team as a scrum Master or Agile Coach. You can bring teams up to speed with the agile way of working
- Program coaches: You have experience at Program level. You love coaching decision makers towards an agile mindset. You can train/coach/mentor new agile coaches.
- Enterprise coaches. You’re able to transform an organization into an agile way of working. You see opportunities to change the mindset of the organization and have influence at C-level.
- Affinity with IT and IT-tools
- Analytical insight, quick understanding, ability to distinguish facts from assumptions
- Emphatic, insight into group dynamics, good observation and listening
- Passionate to work with people
- Responsible behavior
- Insatiable learner, growth mindset, exploratory way of thinking
- Thinking out-of-the-box
- Loves to organize and facilitate meetups, workshops, giving key notes
- Strong communicator, speaking and writing fluently in Dutch and English.
- Brussels – Leuven – Antwerp
Become part of our high performing agile coaches’ team
- Agile-in-the-Core is a pro-active group of coaches. Enlarge your impact and knowledge by working together as a team. We strongly believe that we must share and build knowledge on a continuous basis in organized buddy-meetings, monthly Knowledge Sharing Meetings, shared training experiences (giving and taking trainings), a common database of training materials, …
- Given Cegeka’s strong belief in the ‘CEO of your own Career’-principle, within our versatile and international organization, many other opportunities lay wide open for the ambitious and eager-to-learn employee
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team
- You will receive a competitive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance) and the opportunity to subscribe to our Flex Reward Plan (FRP)
- A premium company car is included in the package.
If interested, please apply at Agile Coach for Belgium [cegeka.com]