About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Analytics platform processes 20+ billion transactions on a daily basis and delivers reporting data to customers throughout the world. The Adobe Analytics team is seeking a dedicated and passionate Software Engineer with top-notch technical, design and development skills to join our Adobe Analytics team in Bucharest. In this role, you will collaborate closely with peer engineers, product managers and site reliability engineers, developing and testing the next generation of reliable, high-performance, scalable solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop solutions handling Big Data for enterprise customers worldwide.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen every single day.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
What You’ll Do
- You will implement robust data visualizations and user interfaces that delight our customers
- You’ll write reliable, sustainable code by utilizing design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- You’ll be expected to craft performant high-quality features while ensuring quality through automated testing (unit, integration, e2e, and exploratory)
- Mentor developers with less experience by performing thorough and constructive code reviews
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- You are comfortable working in a large software business where interpersonal skills are paramount
- You have an eye for detail and design
- Phenomenal teammate that considers success of the product and team above their own success
- Continually learning and looking to stay ahead of the industry
- Be open to receiving constructive criticism in code reviews and willing to give that kind of feedback to others
- You value the safety net that tests provide while refactoring and writing new code
- Dig into complex data analysis and how it is calculated
- You will need the ability to understand and share the technical vision of the product
Good to Have
- Production experience with React
- You have experience with data analysis or data visualization
- Experience with continuous delivery backed by a fully-automated tests
- Experience using Microsoft Azure
- Experience with data visualization libraries like D3.js
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the significant benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.