We are looking for a skilled and passionate Engineer to join our 5G Core engineering team.
In this role, you will learn and apply latest 3GPP () telecommunications standards (5G LTE and more) while supporting and providing product expertise to our field team.
- Achieve expertise in using and debugging our 5G core product, LoadCore. Be up to date with LoadCore roadmap and release content.
- Provide expert level support to field team (sales engineers, PS engineers, product management) and customers
- Occasionally get involved in pre-sales or post-sales work (. customer trials, professional services, etc)
- Accurately log, track and maintain support requests from above stakeholders
- Reproduce in-house the issues raised and provide engineering team narrowed down root cause analysis
You already have:
- Min 3 years of experience in a networking related role;
- Strong networking knowledge;
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (ESX, KVM, OpenStack);
- Knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, REST API);
- Ability to analyze in-depth various network protocols using Wireshark;
- Prior Customer Support Experience;
- BSC in Telecommunications;
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting and isolating issues;
- Ability to coordinate with teams in offshore locations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
And you are:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-sufficient self-starter who can work with little or no direction
- CCNA certification and above
- Knowledge of LTE/EPC architecture
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysight’s portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators and internet infrastructure. Our software-centric solutions accelerate our customers’ time to market and reduce their costs – giving them a competitive advantage in today’s and tomorrow’s technology waves.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
If interested, please apply at 5G Core Support Engineer (bestjobs.eu)